Short and Tailor is a safe space for classy-ratchet, 20-somethings to talk about clothes, self, beauty, and the politics surrounding it all.
We believe these truths to be self evident:
- Grown-ass women have the right to wear whatever they want without anyone policing their decisions
- You should wear whatever you want to wear, but make sure you feel good in it. Don't hide behind fabric.
- Fit is important, so understand your body, and celebrate it.
- Fit is important, but not more important than your sanity.
- It's ok to not be confident 100% of the time
- It's not ok to be your own bully
- Fashion is for everyone, style is for you.
- Petite doesn't JUST mean short and slim.